LionsBet is a Nigerian online betting and gambling brand that offers a huge selection of live and pre matches to bet on, along with a wide range of virtual games. The online sportsbook covers a large number of bet types and offers all the major sports markets in the world. Nigerian bettors can choose from hundreds and thousands of live betting options. The best thing about LionsBet is that it is fully compatible with mobile devices.
1xBet Bonus 100 000 ₦
Welcome bonus on the first deposit up to 100 000 ₦
LionsBet’s website is safe and secure as it implements the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Player data is well-encrypted before being transferred online to secure and firewall-protected servers.
Registration Guide – How to Create a New Account at LionsBet
Opening an account at Lions Bet hardly takes a few minutes, and here are the steps involved:
- If you are on your desktop, click on the yellow Register button at the top right of the website.
- If you are on your smartphone or tablet, tap on the profile symbol on the top right to open the login field.
- Tap on the Register option below the login field to open the online registration form.
- Create your login details.
- Provide details such as email address, phone number, and name.
- Choose your country, currency, and date of birth from the dropdown menus.
- Confirm that you are above 18 and that you have read and understood LionsBet’s terms and conditions.
- Click on the Sign Up button to complete the registration procedure.
- Click on a link in the online casino’s first email to verify your email address.
- Use your login details to access your gaming account and start betting.
Promotions and Bonuses
The following is a list of exciting welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, special bonuses, and cashback offers at LionsBet:
- Welcome Bonus – You can claim 100% up to N100,000 on your first deposit. To redeem this bonus, you just have to make the qualifying first deposit.
However, you can withdraw your bonus winnings only if you wager on five or more events on odds of at least 1.5. You should also play through your bonus amount seven times. Once you satisfy these requirements, you can easily withdraw your winnings from your account.
- Second Deposit Bonus – Players can claim a second deposit bonus of 50% up to N100,000.
- Third Deposit Bonus – The online betting site rewards players who have just made their third deposit with a match bonus of 25% up to N100,000.
- Accumulator Bonus – This bonus offer can boost ticket winnings, but it is calculated only on accumulators with at least three selections on minimum individual odds of 1.2.
- Cashback – This feature lowers the risk of betting by making sure that all bettors get back a part of all the losses incurred within a given time frame. To get cashback, however, traders should have at least 10 matches on their bet slip and the minimum odds should be 1.3.
They should bet at least N100. If they lose a game, they will get 10% of the winnings they expected. Players can claim maximum cashback of N125,000.
- Cashout – This feature enables players to get a part of their potential winnings before the bet they placed expires.
In addition to all the above-mentioned promotions, players can claim weekly free bets of at least N500, get rewarded for making deposits, earn Loyalty Points (LPs) for betting activities, browse LionsBet for free without having to pay for data usage, and enjoy fast payouts even at weekends.
Moreover, if you follow LionsBet on social networking sites, you can participate in exclusive contests and win some more cash.
Sports Markets at LionsBet
As a registered player of LionsBet.com, you can bet on the following games:
- Soccer (Football)
- Ice Hockey
- American Football
- Table Tennis
- Aussie Rules
- Beach Soccer
- Winter Sports
Live Betting Options
Place live bets on soccer, basketball, handball, volleyball, and cricket. Bet on your favorite sports action as you watch a live match.
Lions Bet offers excellent virtual sports betting opportunities. Play virtual games such as Europa League, Virtual Rugby, Instant Racing, Instant Speedway, and virtual tennis when you need a break from sports betting and live betting.
LionsBet Mobile – Bet On the Go
LionsBet is home to a robust mobile betting platform, which offers three versions of the same betting product—New Mobile and Tablet, Old Mobile, and PC.
- New Mobile and Tablet – This is a well-designed mobile betting interface with a pleasing color scheme of black, green, yellow, and white.
When you tap on the menu symbol on the top, the hidden menu comes to view, revealing links to important sports betting options. At the bottom, you can view the links to FAQ, Rules, and Contact Us along with links to LionBet.com’s social networking accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you need help, you only have to click on the green icon at the bottom to launch the live chat window.
- Old Mobile – If you have an older mobile device, you have to launch this version. It is a much lighter version of LionsBet that consumes lesser data, loads incredibly fast, and allows players to place quick bets on their favorite sports markets.
- PC – This version of LionsBet is created exclusively for desktop computers. You cannot load this version on your smartphone or tablet.
Guide to Loading Your LionsBet Account
You can use the following methods to deposit funds into your LionsBet account:
- PayStack – You can make a PayStack Card deposit or a PayStack Card deposit. The minimum/maximum deposit limits are N50/N10,00,000.
- WebPay Nigeria – You can use Interswitch, Verve, Visa, and MasterCard debit cards to make deposits through WebPay.
- Quickteller ATM – Using Quickteller ATM to make deposits has a number of advantages. These ATMs are available round the clock. They do not require Internet connection. They are fast and reliable and the funds are instantly credited to your account.
The following are the instructions to deposit through Quickteller:
- Insert your ATM card into the ATM machine and input your PIN code.
- Choose Pay Bills or Quickteller from the options.
- Choose the “Others” option.
- Type the code associated with the amount you wish to deposit.
- Type your LionsBet customer ID.
- The ATM machine may also ask you to enter your phone number.
- Finally you will get a confirmation message and the funds will be credited to your account.
Alternatively, you can visit Quickteller.com and make a deposit into your LionsBet account.
- PayDirect – LionsBet is associated with banks such as Citibank Nigeria Limited, Access Bank Plc, Enterprise Bank, EcoBank Nigeria Plc, First Bank, Key Stone, and others. You can fund your LionsBet account using bank deposits, which is also known as PayDirect.
The instructions are as follows:
- Obtain a deposit slip.
- Enter the name of the beneficiary account (LionsBet), the name of the depositor (your LionsBet customer ID), and the amount you would like to deposit.
- Present the deposit slip to the teller and tell him/her that you want to initiate a PayDirect transaction.
- ScratchCard Deposit – Use a LionsBet voucher to make a quick deposit into your account.
Guide to Making Withdrawals
Withdrawals are absolutely free of charge. You can withdraw a minimum of N1000 to a maximum of N5,00,000 directly to your bank account.
To make a withdrawal, you have to follow these steps:
- Log in to your gaming account.
- Visit the Payout section.
- Choose your payout option.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the Next link.
- The online betting site will instantly credit the winnings to your account.
Customer Support at LionsBet
If you still need help, here are a few options you can consider:
- Suggestion Box – If you have a suggestion, click on the Suggestion Box at the bottom right of the website. Type your suggestion in the window that opens. You can also read other players’ suggestions.
- Live Chat – Click on the green live chat icon on the bottom right of the website to launch the live chat window. Input your name, email address, and message. Then click on the arrowhead to start chatting with a customer support agent.
- Contact Us – Use the online contact form on the Contact Us page. Enter your name, email address, subject, and issue and click on the green Send button to send your message.
- Telephonic Support – Call the online sports betting site on the numbers 234 809 4444 035 and 234 809 4444 036.
- Email – Email your doubts, questions, and issues to [email protected]
- Social Networking Sites – Contact the online sportsbook on its Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/lionsbetNG/) and Twitter page (https://twitter.com/LionsBetting)
Q1: What does a Lions Bet online betting account look like?
A: A LionsBet online betting account allows players to make deposits & withdrawals, place bets, and conduct a number of other transactions from a single platform. But you need to log in to use all these features. You can also view your balance, betting history, financial history, and logs of all your activities at LionsBet on your account page.
Q2: Does LionsBet charge players for making deposits?
A: Players can use PayDirect and WebPay for deposits free of charge. But they will be charged N100 for using QuickTeller. But the online betting site has nothing to do with these charges as these are Interswitch’s standard service charges.
Q3: What currencies does LionsBet support?
A: LionsBet Nigeria supports only one currency—the Nigerian Naira.
Q4: Can I place the same bet many times?
A: LionsBet allows you to place the same bet up to five times.
Q5: Can I open multiple accounts at LionsBet?
A: LionsBet allows only one account per player per IP address. It shuts down duplicate accounts and forfeits the funds in their balance.
Pros and Cons
After exploring the betting service for several days, we came to the conclusion that here is an online betting site with plenty of pros and hardly any cons. Let’s look at the cons first. LionsBet offers just a handful of live betting options, but you won’t find the live streaming feature anywhere. If you like casino games, you will be disappointed with the lack of lucky numbers betting and online casino games. Also, we missed the football jackpots.
On the brighter side, the online betting site has a professionally designed, easy-to-use interface, and a pleasing color scheme. You can choose from hundreds and thousands of sports betting options. You can also grab plenty of bonuses and participate in promotions. Playing at LionsBet is a social experience as it not only encourages player feedback, but also allows them to interact on its accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Final Words – Should You Register at LionsBet?
Should you open an account at LionsBet? If you are a Nigerian bettor, LionsBet is the best sports betting site for you as it is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board. So Nigerians can rest assured that it offers a safe, secure, and fair betting environment.
Free browsing is a feature that puts LionsBet in a class of its own. You won’t be paying for any data while browsing Lions Bet provided you are using an MTN sim card. The company will be adding other mobile carriers soon. Plus, you can enjoy features such as big bonuses, cashout, cashback, rewards for loyalty and much more.