NaijaBet is an online betting service delivered by Kreativ Integrated Concepts & Management Limited and LiveBet International Limited. Although focusing on Nigerians, the betting site accepts non Nigerian players as well from all over Africa and the rest of the world.
NaijaBet is a feature rich site that offers not only sports betting services, but also live betting, pools, virtual games, and online casino games. Players can participate in plenty of promotions and enjoy unique features such as Cash Out, which enables players to make money irrespective of whether they are winning or losing a ticket.
1xBet Bonus 100 000 ₦
Welcome bonus on the first deposit up to 100 000 ₦
We could identify the following reasons for Nigerian bettors to sign up at NaijaBet:
- Zero transaction costs and zero charges on deposits & withdrawals
- Excellent customer support
- No limits on withdrawals
- Best odds
- Fast payouts
- Dedicated mobile betting app for Android
- Member of the Association of Nigerian Bookmakers
- Encourages social interaction on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
Guide to Opening an Account at NaijaBet
Registering an account at NaijaBet.com is very easy and involves the following steps:
- Click on the Join Now link on top of the website.
- This takes you to an online registration form.
- The online registration form has four parts—personal data, account data, address data, and confirmation.
- Players have to fill in their names, mobile numbers, currency, and date of birth in the personal section.
- They have to create their login details in the account data section.
- They have to enter their address in the address details section.
- Finally, they have to confirm that they are of the legal age to gamble and that they have read and understood the online betting site’s terms & conditions.
- They should also express willingness to receive emails from NaijaBet.
- Finally, they should click on the Register Now button on the bottom of the form and wait for a welcome email from the online betting site.
- This welcome email includes a verification link, which players can use to log in to their NaijaBet accounts.
Play on the Move
To get the best NaijaBet experience, you have to bet on the move. You can do this in two ways:
- NaijaBet Mobile – This is a neat, uncluttered mobile version of NaijaBet. To access it, you just have to visit NaijaBet on your smartphone or tablet. The online betting interface is user friendly, neat, and professional, making it easy for bettors to navigate with just a few taps.
The Register and Login buttons are right on top. If you haven’t already created a NaijaBet account, you can do so by tapping on the Register button. You can choose the sports market you want to bet on from the selection on top of your screen. The sports, live betting, and virtual sports sections are right at the bottom along with the My Bets and My Account links.
The mobile version does not offer any casino games, which dulls things a bit for players who enjoy a few casino games when they need a break from hard sports betting.
- Android App – NaijaBet also offers a native new mobile betting app for Android. The direct download link is available on the NaijaBet website. Once you have downloaded and installed the Android app, you can enjoy betting on tennis, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, snooker, rugby league, and handball. If you are interested, you can also try betting on live television events and political events.
Here are some of the best features of the NaijaBet App for Android:
- Use friendly and slick
- 5000+ sports events in various leagues
- Secure and fast deposits
- Easy and fast payouts
- Developed exclusively for Nigerian sports bettors
- Just tap to place a bet
- Multiple betting options
To download the app on your Android device and start betting on the go, follow these steps:
- Set your device to accept .apk files from unknown sources.
- You can do the above by navigating to the Settings.
- Click on the download link on the NaijaBet website.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Tap the newly created NaijaBet icon on your home screen to launch the online betting site.
How to Make a Deposit at NaijaBet
You can use methods such as Interswitch Debit Cards, ATM cards that utilize Fidelity Paygate options, Direct Deposit, and Wire Transfer to load your account.
The following is a brief guide to making deposits at NaijaBet:
ATM Card – You can make deposits through Visa or MasterCard ATM card. The following are the steps to doing so:
- Login to your online betting account.
- Click on the “Deposit Fund” link.
- Choose GTPay or Fidelity Paygate.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Choose Visa, MasterCard, or Interswitch and click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Enter your card information correctly and confirm the details.
Your funds will be instantly credited to your NaijaBet account.
Bank Deposit – NaijaBet has accounts at First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank Plc, FCMB Plc, Zenith, and GT Bank. Players can make direct deposits into these accounts through these steps:
- Make deposits into NaijaBet’s accounts at any of the above-mentioned banks.
- Log in to your NaijaBet account and click on the “Deposit Fund” option.
- Choose “Bank Transfer.”
- Input your deposit details and click on Submit.
As soon as your deposit reflects in NaijaBet’s bank account, an admin will send bettors a confirmation message.
GTBank – The steps to use this method are as follows:
- Dial *737*50*Amount*46#.
- Input your NaijaBet username.
- Enter the final four digits of your GTBank debit card.
- If you have followed these steps correctly, the money will be instantly credited to your account.
M Cash USSD Platform – You can use this method to make a bank transfer using your smartphone. The steps are as follows:
- Dial *402*77000999*Amount# on your smartphone.
- Choose your bank and the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Create a passcode or pin.
If the payment is successful, players will get a receipt and the deposited funds will be instantly deposited in players’ account.
Players can deposit a minimum of N100, but the maximum withdrawal limit depends on their transaction limit of the day. The online betting site does not charge players for making deposits through Direct Bank Transfer and ATM cards. However, Interswitch charges a transaction fee of $20 for USSD deposits.
How to Withdraw Winnings
Here are a few facts that bettors should note about withdrawals:
- Players can withdraw a minimum of N500 to a maximum of N1,000,000 per day.
- The online betting site does not charge any fees for withdrawal.
- Players can never withdraw their deposit; they can withdraw only the winnings.
- NaijaBet takes up to 24 hours to process payouts.
- The online betting site does not process payout requests on public holidays and weekends.
Sports Markets at NaijaBet
The online betting site offers a wide range of sports markets as follows:
- Soccer (Football)
- American Football
- Rugby League
- Aussie Rules
- Rugby Union
- Auto Racing
- Motor Sports
- Formula 1
NaijaBet also offers live betting options, giving Nigerian bettors the pleasure of placing bets on sports events as they unfold before their eyes. Players can bet on a wide range of live tennis and volleyball matches.
- Virtual Games – Play virtual games such as DashingDerby, PlatinumHounds, and VirtualFootball.
- Pools – There are plenty of money-making opportunities and jackpots to win at the Pools.
- Online Casino – The casino portfolio includes games such as Plenty on Twenty, Secret Elixir, Fruit Sensation, Book of Ra, and other games.
Customer Care & Support
We suggest checking out the online betting site’s comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section before attempting to contact customer support. The FAQ contains answers to all commonly asked questions based on the following subjects:
- Banking Information
- About Us
If players still need information, they can click on the How To link in the main menu on top the casino homepage and read brief tutorials on how to deposit, how to make deposits with GT Collection, and the various types of bets.
If you are still at a loss, use the following information to get in touch with a customer support agent:
- Online Contact Form – Fill in your name, email address, and message, and click on the Submit button.
- Email – Send an email to [email protected]
- Address – You can write to 21, Irona Atikankan Road, Ado-Ekiti.
- Phone – Call the online casino on the numbers 0818-5800-374 or 0706-343-7475.
Q1: How old should I be to play at NaijaBet?
A: You should be at least 18 years old to open a real money account at NaijaBet.
Q2: I have forgotten my login details. What should I do?
A: Click on the “forgot” link near the login fields to reset your password. The online casino will prompt you to enter your email address. You have to then click on a link in the online casino’s email to reset your password.
Q3: How many accounts can I open at NaijaBet?
A: The online betting site permits only one account per player per IP address.
Q4: I want to edit my profile data. How do I go about it?
A: You cannot change your name, date of birth, username, and address. But you can always change your email address and password by visiting your account page.
Q5: Does NaijaBet charge players for making deposits and withdrawals?
A: Deposits made through ATM card and Direct Bank Transfer are free of charge. However, the online betting site charges N20 for deposits made through USSD as this is what Interswitch charges for its services. Withdrawals, on the other hand, are absolutely free of charge.
Pros and Cons
We couldn’t find much to complain about at NaijaBet. It is a large and well-run online betting site, one of the best for Nigerian bettors. There are thousands of markets to bet on, bonuses to grab, and promotions to participate in.
Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge, although you have to pay the $20 that Interswitch charges if you select USSD as your preferred deposit amount. Also, you are in for a disappointment if you like online casino games. Although Naija Bet offers an online casino, the game portfolio is too small. We couldn’t find any betting on lucky numbers or football jackpots.
Another huge con is that NaijaBet does not offer a dedicated mobile betting app for iOS devices. However, you will find a version optimized for old mobile devices and a native app for Android smartphones and tablets.
Final Words – Should You Sign Up?
Taking all the pros and cons into consideration, should you sign up? If you are looking for a high-quality sports betting experience on your mobile phone, you certainly should. You just have to visit NaijaBet on your new smartphone or your old mobile phone and fill in a simple registration form to get started.
Moreover, NaijaBet’s promotions and Cash Out feature set it apart from the crowd. The Cash Out feature, in particular, minimizes the risks of online betting. It allows you to make some money even when you are losing the ticket.
If you are looking at a reliable and secure online betting service in Nigeria, then we suggest that you sign-up at NaijaBet and have a great betting experience.